100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES IT & SOFTWARE
Coupon Online Course Details
Step by step: Fault tolerant, scalable, & secure AWS stack, Build a complete Amazon Web Services stack. Develop skills in EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, CloudFront, Beanstalk & DynamoDB.
Created by Savitra Sirohi
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Develop skills in key AWS services - EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, CloudFront, IAM and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Understand key AWS services and architectural best practices better, as prep for AWS certifications.
- Understand best practices around sessions, content security and delivery and databases.
- Build fault-tolerant, scalable, secure and easy to deploy stacks on AWS.
- Some familiarity with AWS services such as EC2, with Ubuntu Linux, SSH, vi (or similar) editors, and git is important.
- Some IT experience is required, this is an intermediate level course.
- You should be able to use PuTTy to connect to Linux servers if you use a Windows client.
- You will need an AWS account, create a 'basic' account, this has no monthly fees.