100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES DEVELOPMENT
Coupon Online Details
Master Jenkins CI For DevOps and Developers, Learn how to build automated continuous integration pipeline with Jenkins. Take your DevOps skills to the next level.
Created by Level Up, Tao W., James Lee
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the concepts of continuous inspection, continuous integration, and continuous deployment, and the difference between them.
- Implent an automated continuous integration pipeline to build, test, analyze and deploy a web-based application with Jenkins.
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated build pipeline with Jenkins build pipeline plugin.
- Integrate continuous integration builds with other tools such as Java, GitHub, Maven and Tomcat in a more comprehensive software delivery strategy.
- Scale Jenkins workflow with Jenkins’ master and slave architecture, deploy and configure a multi-node Jenkins cluster in the cloud for labeled builds.
- Learn how to configure and extend Jenkins functionality with Jenkins plugins such as copy build artifacts plugins and deploy to container plugins, etc.
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up staging and production environment for continuous integration workflows.
- Best practices of working with Jenkins in the field.
- In-depth knowledge about Jenkins and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- And many many more…
- Basic knowledge about software development processes
- A computer running Windows, OSX or Linux.
- Knowledge of Git, Maven, Linux will be preferred but NOT required.
- Prior experience with Jenkins is NOT required.
- Desire to learn something new.