100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES IT CERTIFICATION
Coupon Online Details
Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management, Review and master agile development & scrum methodologies for your career. Accredited PMI Provider.
Created by LearnSmart LLC
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Review an introduction to Agile, Principles, Change Management, Prioritization, Stakeholder Expectations, Team Empowerment, Levels of Planning Adaptation and much more.
- Cover Agile development as you examine strong team building skills and effective planning and estimating.
- Master the basics, principles, and practices of agile methods and frameworks of Scrum and Extreme Programming.
- Explore how varied circumstances factors are in agile estimation and the best tools and techniques to strategize the agile estimation.
- Understand the basics of each type of agile manager, their similarities and differences, how to use the tools and techniques available, and what role agile management has in an agile project.
- Discuss the skills needed in order to measure quality and understand the role it plays in providing value in the standards and the expected levels of quality of the products.
- Download extra printable and saveable flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course
- Concentrate on the needs and methods around the detection of problems, errors, issues, and other things deemed outside our acceptable realm of control.
- Ensure the ability to continually improve an agile project, ourselves, teams, culture, organization and other areas, whether directly or indirectly.
- This course qualifies for 24.25 credits (Contact Hours/PDUs) toward the PMI-ACP® certification from PMI.
- Please review our course map to see just how we align and partner with PMI.org in providing this training: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bU4vzmt_NyMmJmekRmeEhVbGM/view?usp=sharing
- There is not any requirements for this course.
- A computer with internet.
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of and interest in Project Management.