100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES BUSINESS
Coupon Online Details
Project Management Professional (PMP)® - 35 Contact Hours, Full Project Management Certification training. Earn all 35 contact hours. Accredited PMI Provider.
Created by LearnSmart LLC
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- This course qualifies for 35 Contact Hours toward the PMP® certification from PMI.
- Practice for the PMP® Certification Exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Management best practices
- Demonstrate proficiency in the principles, techniques, and tools needed to be a successful lead on a project.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how each knowledge area overlaps with each other, and the activities and outputs associated with them
- Know the details and practices involved with starting and closing a project, as well as everything in between
- Communicate with the instructor and openly ask questions that will be addressed within 48 hours!
- Apply your knowledge throughout the course with quick quizzes and be fully prepared for the PMP exam with our final exam!
- Download extra printable and saveable flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course
- Participate in active discussions with other PMP candidates & participants becoming PMP
- There is not any requirements for this course.
- A computer with internet
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of and interest in Project Management
Students Also Bought These Courses
PMP Exam Prep Seminar - Complete coverage of the PMBOK Guide, sixth edition for the PMP exam success
2 high REALISTIC PMP® Exams – 100 Questions each – 200 Questions total, Fully aligned with the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition.
Get PMP® Certified. Guaranteed!
More Courses by LearnSmart LLC
Review and master agile development & scrum methodologies for your career. Accredited PMI Provider.
Learn the basics of IT Security, Ethical Hacking and its various concepts. Work on becoming a Certified Ethical Hacker!
Learn what sexual harassment is, how it pertains to the work environment, and the ways to report and prevent it.