100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSE IT & SOFTWARE
Coupon Online Details
The Complete Nmap Ethical Hacking Course : Network Security, Become an expert in the ethical hacking and network security tool Nmap!
Created by Nathan House
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- You will become an expert in using Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration and network security.
- Learn how to successfully discover active and vulnerable hosts on a network.
- Discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap on this complete course.
- You will explore the Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) used for more advanced discovery and hacking. We look at many scripts including those used for brute forcing passwords in email and databases, cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection (SQLi) discovery and other cool Nmap scripts.
- Learn Firewall and Intrusion detection evasion, Nmap output (convert, merge and compare) results, Zenmap (Nmap GUI) and how criminal black hat hackers use Nmap.
- Scan to determine firewall rules while avoiding intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- You will understand how Nmap is used in combination with criminal hacking infrastructures (command and control) servers.
- Importantly we cover the both the command line version of Nmap and the GUI version of Nmap called Zenmap.
- Plus I include some great extra bonuses, like useful bash scripts to use with Nmap and an amazing cheat sheet to easily remember complex commands.
- You will explore Nmap Installation, Hacking Labs, Network and port scanner basics, Target selection, Port states, Host discovery, Scan techniques and Port selection.
- You will master Service detection, Version detection, Operating system detection, and optimizing Timing and performance.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, TCP/IP and the Internet.
- A willingness to learn.
- Nmap can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD and many other platforms
Students Also Bought These Courses
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
Learn how to hack websites and web applications like black hat hackers, and learn how to secure them from these hackers.
More Courses by Nathan House
Volume 1 : Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Learn How to Stop Hackers, Prevent Hacking, Learn IT Security & INFOSEC
Volume 2 : Network Security, WiFi Security, WiFi Hackers, Firewalls, Wireshark, Secure Networking. + Password Managers
Volume 3 : Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Anonymous Browsing, Hide my IP, Tor, Privacy, Proxy Servers and Best VPNs