100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES OFFICE PRODUCTIVITY
Coupon Online Details
Excel Formulas & Functions - Find Answers in Your Excel Data, Excel Training-How to Use Formulas and Functions in Excel Spreadsheets-Learn on Excel 2010, Excel 2013, or Excel 2016
Created by Steve McDonald
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Identify formulas and functions and know the difference between the two.
- Locate and use any of the functions in Excel using various methods, such as the Formula Tab.
- Use the 7 most important Excel functions in common spreadsheet computations.
- Understand the important difference between Absolute and Relative cell references to increase your computing power.
- Identify the various parts of an Excel formula so you can create or modify formulas to fit your needs.
- Use the SUM function in Excel
- Use AVERAGE and AVERAGEA functions in Excel
- Use COUNT and COUNTA functions in Excel
- Use IF functions in Excel
- Use SUMIF and SUMIFS functions in Excel
- Use COUNTIF and COUNTIFS functions in Excel
- Use VLOOKUP in Excel
- Use LEFT, RIGHT and MID functions in Excel
More Courses by Steve McDonald
Master the Art of Writing Online Content for eBooks, Websites, Blogs and Marketing. Develop Content Ideas & Copywriting
Master Microsoft Excel quickly & easily. Microsoft Excel beginner to Excel pro - Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, 365
Go from Excel Beginner to Excel Expert in 10 Hours - Using Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016