100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES IT & SOFTWARE
Coupon Online Details
Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch, Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- 120 detailed videos about ethical hacking & computer security
- Learn what is ethical hacking, its fields and the different types of hackers
- Set up a lab environment to practice hacking
- Learn how to hack into networks, both wifi and wired, and how to secure them
- Discover vulnerabilities in remote servers and exploit them gain full control over these servers
- Gather information and hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Understand how websites work, how to discover and exploit web application vulnerabilities to gain full control over websites
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown
- Install Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Learn linux basics
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Learn Network Penetration Testing
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing the password.
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports ...etc.
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisoning
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems
- Gain control over computer systems using server side attacks
- Exploit buffer over flows and code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Gain control over computer systems using client side attacks
- Gain control over computer systems using fake updates
- Gain control over computer systems by backdooring downloads on the fly
- Create undetectable backdoors
- Backdoor normal programs
- Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf's ...etc.
- Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends
- Use social engineering to gain full control over target systems
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems
- Capture keystrokes on a compromised system
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to gain access to other computers on the same network
- Understand how websites & web applications work
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites
- Gather sensitive information about websites
- Discover servers, technologies and services used on target website
- Discover emails and sensitive data associated with a specific website
- Find all subdomains associated with a website
- Discover unpublished directories and files associated with a target website
- Find all websites hosted on the same server as the target website
- Exploit file upload vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities
- Discover, fix, and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections
- Writing SQL queries to find databases, tables and sensitive data such as usernames and passwords using SQL injections
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections
- Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities
- Discover Stored XSS vulnerabilities
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user