100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES DEVELOPMENT
Coupon Online Details
API in C#: The Best Practices of Design and Implementation, Learn how to write clean code in C#. Design and implement API based on the best practices developed by .NET community.
Created by Engineer Spock
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Design and implement a type or an API taking care of it's users.
- Encapsulate types so the other programmers would not hate you.
- Code in a good style making the code clearer in its intent.
- Refactor the code making it much better to read and understand.
- Throw and handle exceptions properly.
- Decide whether to comment a particular part of the code is a good idea or not. By the way, which comments are helpful and which are not?
- Dealing with Null values