100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES IT & SOFTWARE
Coupon Online Course Details
Tech Explorations™ Arduino Step by Step: Getting Started, The original comprehensive course designed for new Arduino Makers
Created by Dr. Peter Dalmaris
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build simple circuits around the Arduino Uno, that implement simple functions.
- Write simple Arduino sketches that can get sensor reading, make LEDs blink, write text on an LCD screen, read the position of a potentiometer, and much more.
- Understand what is the Arduino.
- Understand what is prototyping.
- Understand analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Understand the ways by which the Arduino can communicate with other devices
- Use the multimeter to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity
- Use protoboards to make projects permanent
- be productive with the Arduino IDE, write, compile and upload sketches, install libraries
- Understand what is Arduino programming, it's basic concepts, structures, and keywords
- detect and measure visible light, color, and ultraviolet light
- measure temperature, humidity and acceleration
- measure the distance between the sensor and an object infront of it
- detect a person entering a room
- detect a noise
- make noise and play music
- display text on a liquid crystal display