100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES DEVELOPMENT
Coupon Online Details
Created by Simon Sez IT
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Using primitive data types
- Basic program syntax including strings, operators and numbers
- Using conditional statements and loops
- Arrays, multidimensional arrays, arrays methods, looping through arrays
- Functions, scope functions, self-invoking and anonymous functions, callback functions, functions that return functions
- Working with objects
- The Module Pattern
- Document Object Model
- Event handlers and event listeners
- Understand the basics of the jQuery syntax.
- Know how to set and retrieve values.
- Use jQuery effects to apply special effects to web pages
- Work with jQuery to traverse and filter the DOM.
- Understand how to use jQuery selectors.
- How to use Google Chrome as a browse-based development tool.
- How to combine jQuery events with jQuery selectors.
- Know how to capture a mouse event.
- Discover how to record user events that occur on the user’s browser window, a great way to discover usability issues.
- Understand jQuery UI elements, dialog features, a date picker, and special effects.
- Learn some of the more popular jQuery plugins you can use to expand the functionality of jQuery and reduce the code needed to create.
- Discover how to use CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) capabilities via scope binding.
- Learn about data binding, controllers and creating simple apps.
- Discover the benefits of using Angular.
- Understand the Angular HTTP service.
- Learn about using Angular in IDE projects.
- Discover why using custom directives is important.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology.
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code and ultimately save time by using reusable components.