AWS Certified Big Data Specialty 2019 - In Depth & Hands On!, Comprehensive, hands-on AWS Big Data certification prep, with a practice exam! Kinesis, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift and more
HOT & NEW
Created by Sundog Education by Frank Kane, Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Developer, Frank Kane
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Maximize your odds of passing the AWS Certified Big Data exam
- Move and transform massive data streams with Kinesis
- Store big data with S3 and DynamoDB in a scalable, secure manner
- Process big data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Use the Hadoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic MapReduce
- Apply machine learning to massive data sets with Amazon ML, SageMaker, and deep learning
- Analyze big data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS, and Aurora
- Visualize big data in the cloud using AWS QuickSight
- You must have an AWS account to follow along with the hands-on activities. The services used will cost a few dollars in AWS fees.
- AWS recommends associate-level certification before attempting the AWS Big Data exam. It is an advanced and challenging exam.