Created by David Joseph Katz
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- the differences between function declarations, expressions, and arrow functions.
- when the `this` keyword is relevant.
- intricacies of types - coercion, null vs. undefined, truthy, falsy, and more.
- why and how almost everything is an object.
- the differences between let, const, and var.
- a handful of ways to create object clones.
- closures, function factories, and higher-order functions.
- constructor functions
- prototypes and the prototype-based inheritance model.
- asynchronous code.
- and much more!