Blender Character Creator: Rigging Humanoid 3D Characters, Learn Blender basics, 3D rigging and exporting to game engines such as Unity.
- Created by Ben Tristem, Michael Bridges, GameDev.tv by Ben Tristem
- English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 5 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Correctly simple rig a model using a bone-based armature.
- Create a simple and fun character model.
- Bring your models to life by animating them.
- Export your work into Unity and Unreal game engines.
- Create your own character specification.
- Understand key animation principles.
- Practice giving a object character.
- Learn how to make low poly characters.
- Work to a specification to create styled characters.