WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap, Learn how to confidently develop custom & profitable Responsive WordPress Themes and Websites with no prior experience.
Created by Brad Hussey, Code College
English, Indonesian [Auto-generated], 6 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Have the skills to start making money on the side, as a casual freelancer, or full time as a work-from-home freelancer
- Easily create a beautiful HTML & CSS website with Bootstrap (that doesn't look like generic Bootstrap websites!)
- Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a Custom WordPress Theme
- Have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP to create WordPress websites & themes
- Feel comfortable with the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites
- Fully understand how to use Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields in WordPress
- Allow your clients to update their websites by themselves by creating user accounts
- Have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP (all courses I offer)
- Have access to a code editor, free or otherwise. I suggest Coda 2, as that's the editor I use exclusively.
- An Internet connection is required.
- A fresh copy of Bootstrap and WordPress (we will go over this in the beginning of the course).
- Download & Install MAMP (or alternatives — we cover this in the course)
- Your favourite drink.