Master RESTful APIs with Spring Boot 2 in 100 Steps, Learn RESTful APIs using Spring Boot 2 with a Hands-on Step by Step Approach by building a User Management Service!
NEW | Created by Stack Simplify | English | English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- You will be able to develop RESTful web services with Spring Boot 2 from scratch
- You will build a real time project using Spring Boot Data JPA & H2 database wherein same project will be leveraged for learning all the modules in an incremental manner.
- You will learn about using github to manage the incremental development process for SpringBoot applications both via git command line and using STS IDE.
- You will understand how to implement Exception Handling using Spring 5 latest ResponseStatusException package.
- You will be able to design and implement Global Exception handling and Validation for RESTful Services.
- You will understand and implement JPA OneToMany Association
- You will understand in depth of HATEOAS concepts and implement Self Linking and Relationship linking concepts using HATEOAS.
- You will implement internationalisation feature for RESTful Services.
- You will be able to understand and design filtering solutions for RESTful webservices with static, dynamic filtering methods and also using @JsonView.
- You will understand DTOs concept (Data Transfer Objects) and implement Entity to DTO conversion using ModelMapper and MapStruct Dependencies.
- You will understand the options available for RESTful APIs versioning and implement all the options available.
- You will learn about importance of API Documentation for RESTful APIs and implement SWAGGER integration with UserManagement Service which you will build as part of this course.
- You will understand and implement spring boot actuator and Spring Boot admin features for RESTful Services.
- You will learn about Micrometer and how it can export metrics to multiple monitoring tools. You will implement exporting metrics via JMX and also to a SAAS solution named AppOptics and create dashboards, verify timeseries data, live metrics in AppOptics