100% OFF UDEMY COUPON UDEMY DISCOUNT UDEMY COURSES DEVELOPMENT
Coupon Online Details
Tech Explorations™ Oscilloscopes for beginners, With this course, you will learn how to use the oscilloscope through a series of experiments
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understand the purpose of the oscilloscope.
- Understand the basic controls of the oscilloscope.
- Learn how to calibrate and use the probes so that a signal is transmitted to the oscilloscope with minimal distortion.
- Learn how to use the automatic and manual trigger function to capture a variety of signal types.
- Understand the differences and similarities between bench-top, portable and PC/USB oscilloscopes.
- Understand what you can and cannot do with an oscilloscope.
- Become familiar with the various kinds of waveforms that are typical in electronic circuits.
- Understand how to keep your oscilloscope and yourself safe.
- Learn how to use the oscilloscope automatic measurement and statistics functions.
- Learn how to take manual measurements using the cursors.
- Learn how to use cursors in manual, tracking and automatic mode.
- Build-up your skill and confidence through a series of experimentations.
- Basic electronics, i.e. able to use simple passive components like resistors and capacitors in a breadboard circuit, and understand the meaning of units like Volt, Amperes, and Hz.
- A working understanding of the Arduino Uno and the ESP32 as low-cost test signal generators, you should also be familiar with these platforms. We provide all circuit schematics and sketches in the course.