Building and Managing Web Applications in AWS, Accelerate your Web Application deployment using AWS cloud tools
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn the different solutions to migrate your existing Web Application to AWS Cloud.
- Compare different AWS native cloud tools to help you accelerate the deployment and development of your web application.
- Learn how to migrate your Web Application to AWS Lightsail, and utilize the easy Lightsail management features to manage your application resources.
- Secure your web application by enabling free TLS encryption.
- Migrate on-premises database to AWS Lightsail.
- Learn how to migrate your Web Application to AWS EC2, and utilize the additional security features like Security Groups and Network ACLs.
- Migrate on-premises database to AWS EC2.
- Learn how to containerize your application and server , and prepare your local server images for cloud migration.
- Utilize AWS CLI to convert on-premises to AWS EC2-supported instances, to accelerate the deployment and development of your web application.
- Learn how to use PHPMyAdmin tool to manage, backup, and restore MySQL databases between database servers.
- Secure temporary access to PHPMyAdmin on the public domain to perform MySQL database management tasks.
- Learn how to manage your Web Application hosted in AWS Lightsail, utilize Lightsail simple management console to monitor your application, create automated alarms and system backups.
- Quickly deploy isolated on-demand development or stage instances of your web application.
- Learn how to manage your Web Application hosted in AWS EC2. Secure your application premises using EC2 security tools like Security Groups and Network ACLs.
- Learn the differences between running a Single-Tier server vs Multi-tier Architecture. Split your database server from your Single-Tier server, and benchmark the database on both designs to evaluate the difference in the performance and speed.
- Learn how use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to quickly deploy Web Applications in the Cloud. Focus on your code development and let AWS manage your whole infrastructure for you including system updates, application monitoring and automating system backups.
- Learn how configure AWS Application Load Balancer (ELB) to destribute the load and traffic to multiple Front-End or Back-End servers.
- Utilize native ELB monitoring and reporting tools to optimize and track the performance of your Web Application.