Product Management Foundations, Fast track course on product management concepts, process & frameworks to build strong foundations| Includes case asgmt.
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Bare basics of the product management practice
- History of Product Management and why the practice came into existence in technology organizations
- Role and responsibilities of a product manager and how it varies in different stages of product lifecycle
- Product Manager vs Project Manager vs Product Owner, what's the difference?
- Product Management Process from Idea to Concept to Launch
- Idea validation, product planning and roadmapping
- Product Management Frameworks like Facebook's 3 questions, Product Canvas, Jobs to be Done Framework, Design thinking, Goolge's design sprint, Hooked Model, etc.
- Product Prioritization Techniques like MoSCow, RICE by Intercom
- Product Metrics Models like Pirate Metrics and Google's HEART Framework
- Product Management Case Assignment to put Product Management learnings into practice