NET Core 3.1 Web API & Entity Framework Core Jumpstart, Build the back-end of a .NET Core 3.1 web application with Web API, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server in no time!
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build a complete .NET Core 3.1 back-end with Web API, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server
- Implement Token Authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- Utilize all three types of relationships in your database: one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many
- Use the HTTP request methods GET, POST, PUT & DELETE
- Implement best practices that are used in the real world like a proper structure for your Web API, Dependency Injection, asynchronous calls with async/await and Data-Transfer-Objects (DTOs)
- Use LINQ to filter, sort, map, select and access your entities.