Blender Character Creator v2.0 for Video Games Design, Model Video Game Characters. Use The Sculpt Tool To Shape, Add Texture, Rig & Animate Video Game Characters
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Create a character from start to finish using Blender.
- Block out the basic shape of your character using a standard box modelling approach.
- Use the sculpt tools to shape the broad level details of your character.
- Use the sculpt tools to add fine details to your character.
- Texture paint your character to give it colour and details.
- Rig (add bones) to your character so that it can be animated.
- Animate your character.
- Add your character into the Unity game engine if you choose to do so.