Unity Multiplayer: Intermediate C# Coding & Networking, Create online multiplayer games in Unity using Mirror. Tutorials cover client-server model, LAN, using Steam, and more.
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Make your own online multiplayer games using Unity and Mirror.
- Create a working RTS game designed for 2 to 4 players (but with no upper limit on players!).
- Learn the client-server model of making online multiplayer games.
- Use the Steam API to play your game against your friends online.
- Practice fundamental multiplayer principles such as synching variables, remote procedure calls (RPCs) and writing server authoritative logic.
- Implement intermediate C# coding techniques such as events, inheritance and interfaces.
- Create a gameplay lobby to help with matchmaking.
- Implement a range of cool RTS gameplay features such as multi-select, unit spawning, RTS combat, nav mesh movement, mini-map, and